Welcome to the Family Law Section of the Oregon State Bar
The Family Law Section of the Oregon State Bar is committed to:
- Educating section members;
- Monitoring legislative developments and commenting on proposed legislation;
- Anticipating and responding to future trends and challenges in the practice of family law;
- Encouraging ethical conduct;
- Developing and improving standards of practice;
- Providing a forum through which family law practitioners may cooperate with, encourage, and assist each other in the resolution of problems and practice issues; and
- Working with judicial officers and court staff to improve the administration of justice.
Interested in joining the Family Law Section? To sign up, click here.